The Glory of God!

How wonderful these first few days at YWAM have been!!! Already I feel like each and everyone of us have connected.  I have seen and experienced things from God that I didn't even think too much into before.  The power and the mercy of God is so fantastic!  I have enjoyed the time that I have got to spend with my new friends but I especially have enjoyed all the personal time I have spent with the Lord!

One thing that we will all be praying into a lot as we get into the DTS more is where to go for our outreach.  This will be a choice between two places overseas where some people will go to one place and others will go to another.  We don't know the choices yet but I really looking forward to hearing where the Lord wants me to go!

Nothing unfortunately comes without a price however.  So, If anyone would be willing to support me, whether through prayer, financially or however, I would be so eager to have people help and join me in the process any way you feel!

I would be happy to keep anyone updated personally through emails or text messages!  Also if anyone is really struggling with their faith or would like to know about YWAM or anything I am doing please feel free to contact me! I am always here to help!!!

Please pray about all of these things I have said!  If you feel God has called you to something similar as me I would love to hear about it.  If you feel like God has asked you to keep me in your prayers that is so amazing.  If you feel He has given you the peace to support me financially that would also be much appreciated!  No matter what you do I will be so thankful for it all and I just hope through God and the help of others I can change lives all around the world!!!!

Any checks can be written out to me and mailed to 7571 N. Fall Creek Dr. Columbia, MO 65202

Also please let me know if there is anything I could be praying for you all about!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Never Ceases To Surprise Me!

"For the JOY of the Lord is my strength"

JOY!!!