Welcome!!

I know God has great plans for my life and I hope others can be touched through my experiences!  I entered into college my freshman year as most people expect of a high school graduate.  It was all very typical up until the beginning of my second semester.  After a lot of talk from my mom about doing missions I really felt God put a calling on my heart to visit an orphanage in Africa.  After visiting with my mission pastor I felt like I needed to drop out of college and pursue this calling.  My mom and I went from  not even having passports the end of January to being at Sheltering Wings Orphanage in Burkina Faso the end of March.  All a miracle from God!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Never Ceases To Surprise Me!

"For the JOY of the Lord is my strength"

JOY!!!