The Great I Am!


How great is He!  Today I have felt so much blessing from                
the Lord.  Despite the disappointing news of the Antioch 
Discipleship School not being held this fall, I feel amazing! I really felt that I needed to continue to move forward today and let the future take care of itself.  So I asked a wonderful lady, Bonnie, to basically mentor me this summer on the Bible and her own life experiences.  She was honored and that made my day!  I can't wait to start!  My passion is for 
needy children and some day I would like to open a Non profit organization.  I received more clarity on this dream this morning and I am very excited.  I am not sure how I am going to come about raising funds yet but I know all the proceeds will be going to children!  Which was probably predictable but I want it to go to any child all of over the world that may need food, clothes, school funds/supplies, medical needs and even money to children being adopted, which would intern go to their adoptive parents!  I cannot wait to make my next trip to Africa!  I would like to travel to a different region but also revisit Burkina Faso.  I am missing all the babies today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Never Ceases To Surprise Me!

"For the JOY of the Lord is my strength"

JOY!!!