The Next Step...

After arriving back home jet lag was extremely difficult but I felt like I had much more clarity on what it is God wants me to do!  I was contacted by a lady from my Bible study group about her brother's church in Norman, Oklahoma.  It had a discipleship school called Equip which I felt was the next step and quickly got in touch with her brother and sent in my application!  However I received a call from him yesterday saying that they decided not to have Equip this year and focus on making it better.  Completely understandable but it has left me lost on what to do now.


For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.  Romans 8:24-25


I am someone who always wants to have a plan...maybe it's time to be patient and give God my control!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"For the JOY of the Lord is my strength"

True Love in a Broken World

God Never Ceases To Surprise Me!