A Whole New World

It's been a while since I have posted and oh so much has happened in the last several months!  God continues to amaze me in all He is doing in my life.  For all who may not know I am currently a Freshman at Central Christian College of the Bible studying Christian Counseling.  It has been amazing semester here and I have met so many wonderful people and continue to expand my knowledge and understanding of God!  Coming to CCCB was far from my plan but God knows best.  God answered so many prayers in my coming here.  After finishing with my Discipleship Training School I had no clue where God would lead me.  I was completely walking by faith!  Going back to college was one of the last things on my mind that is for sure!  However, after searching the internet one day God lead me to CCCB's website.  There were two major reasons I did not want to go back to school...I did not want to take pointless classes and I didn't want to go in debt. Well CCCB gives a full-tuition scholarship and it is a Bible College so even the classes that don't have to do with my degree I am learning more and more about the word of God!  I can't believe that I am here but I am so happy!  While being back in college my biblical understanding has grown leaps and bonds and I have met some incredibly amazing people...such a different experience from my first go at college!

God hasn't stopped with college though!  My love for missions continues to grow!  Just yesterday I got to attend the International Conference on Missions!  This was an incredible experience. Having missionaries from all over the world in one location was amazing.  Each organization had their own booth for people to come around and find out information about them.  My heart continued to break each time I saw pictures of African children and I have an ever increasing desire to return to Africa!  God is continuing to guide my steps as I follow His direction!  I just ask for everyone that reads this to join me in prayer as I continue to follow God's guidance in these next few steps of the future!  I know God is so faithful and I can't wait to see where He takes me!


From the day I heard this song it has been my prayer!  Walking on the water with God is a true walk of faith!  I know God will always be with me each step of the way even if I feel as if I am drowning He reaches to pick me back up immediately!  I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, and jealous Father!

28"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" 32And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."    Matthew 14:28-33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Never Ceases To Surprise Me!

"For the JOY of the Lord is my strength"

JOY!!!